JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to update card information for Samsung global goals?

(Topic created: 03-23-2024 08:00 AM)
toejam24
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I cannot find how to update my card information for Samsung global goals for my monthly subscriptions. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello toejam24,

Thank you so much for posting and welcome to the Samsung Community. We understand you would like to update your card information for your Samsung Global Goals app subscription. 

Have you looked in the Samsung Galaxy Store>menu in lower right> click subscriptions> this will display a list of subscriptions you have signed up for. 

If you were not able to find it here simply sign in to your Samsung Account. This link will take you there: https://account.samsung.com/accounts/v1/samsung_com_us/signInGate?response_type=code&client_id=kv5di...

Scroll to the bottom> Under Support > Click on Your Account> In the Box with your name Go to Payment Methods> This will allow you to add or update your saved cards.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello toejam24,

Thank you so much for posting and welcome to the Samsung Community. We understand you would like to update your card information for your Samsung Global Goals app subscription. 

Have you looked in the Samsung Galaxy Store>menu in lower right> click subscriptions> this will display a list of subscriptions you have signed up for. 

If you were not able to find it here simply sign in to your Samsung Account. This link will take you there: https://account.samsung.com/accounts/v1/samsung_com_us/signInGate?response_type=code&client_id=kv5di...

Scroll to the bottom> Under Support > Click on Your Account> In the Box with your name Go to Payment Methods> This will allow you to add or update your saved cards.