JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I remove the lock on home screen permanently?

(Topic created: 02-02-2024 06:22 AM)
Zipsthename
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

How do I remove the lock on home screen permanently on an AO13?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello, welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand your concerns on wanting to remove the lock screen on your device and I will be more than happy to help. 

Please make sure you don't have sensitive or private information saved on your device, and proceed with caution.

Navigate to and open Settings 

Tap Lock Screen 

Select Screen Lock Type

Select your new lock screen type 

Swipe: No security. Just swipe the screen to access the Home Screen and apps

Pattern: Medium Security. Draw a pattern on the Lock Screen to open the Home Screen

PIN: Medium to High Security. Enter a PIN at least 4 digits long to access your device

Password: High Security. Enter a mixture of letters and numbers to secure your device

None: No Security. Similar to swipe but pressing the Power button or Side Key opens directly to the Home Screen

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello, welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand your concerns on wanting to remove the lock screen on your device and I will be more than happy to help. 

Please make sure you don't have sensitive or private information saved on your device, and proceed with caution.

Navigate to and open Settings 

Tap Lock Screen 

Select Screen Lock Type

Select your new lock screen type 

Swipe: No security. Just swipe the screen to access the Home Screen and apps

Pattern: Medium Security. Draw a pattern on the Lock Screen to open the Home Screen

PIN: Medium to High Security. Enter a PIN at least 4 digits long to access your device

Password: High Security. Enter a mixture of letters and numbers to secure your device

None: No Security. Similar to swipe but pressing the Power button or Side Key opens directly to the Home Screen