JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Back cover coming unglued Galaxy A51

(Topic created: 09-10-2023 12:59 PM)
AMW38
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Phone works good but the back cover is coming unglued I guess. It's out of warranty so I assume I just buy new phone before it falls apart. What else can I do? I'm starting to see inside. Can phone parts be replaced and put back together? Straight Talk phone so no store to walk into. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I highly recommend visiting your local Samsung authorized service center, like uBreakiFix or Best Buy's Geeksquad, for them to take a look at your phone. Diagnostics are usually free, and they should be able to offer you a solution to this problem.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I highly recommend visiting your local Samsung authorized service center, like uBreakiFix or Best Buy's Geeksquad, for them to take a look at your phone. Diagnostics are usually free, and they should be able to offer you a solution to this problem.
0 Likes
Rayzer
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Wow, it looks like a lot of people have the back of their older phones coming off. I suffered the same with my older S8 phone. The reason the back cover comes off is the battery has expanded. You'll probably need to replace that before you worry about putting the phone back together again.
If you don't feel comfortable replacing the battery yourself a reputable repair store will put your phone back together again after replacing the cause of it separating.
There is a setting that you can use to save your battery that only charges it to 85%. If you plan on keeping your phone for several years this is something that everyone should enable.
0 Likes