JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I delete apps that have been preloaded but aren't available in Store?

(Topic created: 06-10-2023 11:12 PM)
adwissler
Halo
Options
Tablets
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite tablet. How do I delete apps that have been preloaded onto my tablet, but are no longer available in the Galaxy Store?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
-Cornelius-
Comet
Options
Tablets
I've had no luck with this with any kind of free download app but perhaps you might get lucky and find one that works. You need to make sure it is a no root app. You don't want your phone to root but anyhow find the systems uninstaller app is what they're called and usually can set them up on your mobile but you end up cabling into a desktop to complete the third step yeah really careful with this process and I'll repeat myself make sure you refrain from apps that will cause root. Good luck to you

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
-Cornelius-
Comet
Options
Tablets
I've had no luck with this with any kind of free download app but perhaps you might get lucky and find one that works. You need to make sure it is a no root app. You don't want your phone to root but anyhow find the systems uninstaller app is what they're called and usually can set them up on your mobile but you end up cabling into a desktop to complete the third step yeah really careful with this process and I'll repeat myself make sure you refrain from apps that will cause root. Good luck to you
adwissler
Halo
Options
Tablets
Thank you very much. I will consider that.