JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I record myself playing hill climb racing 2?

(Topic created: 01-06-2024 08:39 AM)
Matrix501
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I was told to make a video of an error that keeps occurring but when I hit camera it shows me and not the game screen. Does anyone know or understand how to do this with a Galaxy Tab A8 Samsung tablet? I'm always told to make a video of something but embarrassed to admit I have no clue how to do it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Tablets
On the pulldown taskbar, there should be a "screen record" tab. When you tap it, it will give you the option to record with no sound, media sound, or media and mic sound. Select whichever you prefer and then Start Recording. They'll be a little Stop and Pause recorder overlay that you press to stop.1704565798438.jpg

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Options
Tablets
On the pulldown taskbar, there should be a "screen record" tab. When you tap it, it will give you the option to record with no sound, media sound, or media and mic sound. Select whichever you prefer and then Start Recording. They'll be a little Stop and Pause recorder overlay that you press to stop.1704565798438.jpg
Tablets
I had no idea that is now included as a base function! Thanks so much for this. I was never xrecorder's biggest fan.
0 Likes
Options
Tablets
You're welcome! Please mark my answer as an accepted solution so that it archives it so others who may have the same question can find the answer in the help database.
0 Likes