JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Where are the custom stickers stored on the S24 Ultra?

(Topic created: 02-23-2024 10:22 AM)
Jojo99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

After I create a custom sticker on my S24 Ultra, I cannot find where the images are stored. I know how to access them and they are showing when I want to add them to another image, but on my S22 Ultra, they were stored in my Gallery in  the "Clipped Images" folder. The new ones that I have created with my S24 are not adding to the same folder or (anywhere in my Gallery) as were added by my S22. I have also gone into Samsung My Files and turned on Show hidden system files and this didn't work either.

Where are these little rascals being stored & how can I get them to start adding to my Clipped Images folder in my Gallery? 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Jojo99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Thank you! 

0 Likes
Feistyfestus215
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I have an S20 but when I go to create the sticker it doesn't give me the option to save as something else. I don't even get the 3 dots

userIL4ysAMz9L
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

But how do you get to all the Stickers that have been made ...and use them?

0 Likes
Klues
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
On 24 ultra stickers use to appear in messages now they all disappeared and I have to create to add new (photoemojis)
0 Likes
Jas_007
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Hey, to add to this - I have an S24 ultra and I have a photo emoji or two but when I go to my photos and create a new sticker, it adds it to the others and I have like 12 and none of those stickers (and it does say create a sticker) show in my stickers OR photomojis.
user9VrblEZVSc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Go to your keyboard, next to the emoji and gif, there is an Icon with the Gallery logo(pink background with white flower) that's where your stickers are. Hope this helps 😃
Sluca
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi, I'm sorry to interrupt here. I had the same problem and your answer helped me to find them. However, when I send a sticker in WhatsApp, it doesn't really send a sticker. It sends a sticker on a black background. Any way to get around that and send the sticker without a background or border? Thank you in advance. 

0 Likes
Members_BRN4ll4
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Is that with the Samsung Keyboard? I just changed over to GBoard after reading that Samsung is going to discontinue either RCS or their own keyboard. Maybe that's wrong, if it is I'd like to know.

0 Likes
Jojo99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I use G-Board, look at solution, it worked for me! 

Lenisascan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

This is the answer to all samsung stickers!!! Thanks!