JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Option to receive a different notification tone for each email in the Samsung email app

(Topic created: 01-31-2024 04:02 PM)
Sunshyn33
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Is there a way to change the notification tone for each of your email accounts in the Samsung Email App? This was available for the S22 Ultra, I no longer see it. I have the phones side by side and can't find it. #s24ultra #emailnotifications #sounds

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Try turning categories back on for notifications. For some reason they have been disabled by default in One UI 6.1. Settings>Notifications>Advanced settings>Manage notification categories for each app (bottom).

View solution in context

10 Replies
wingriderr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
What about screen of s24U when compred with your s22U?
0 Likes
Sunshyn33
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
S22 was way brighter and nicer. I, in fact, compared the settings, and they were the same other than the S24 having a better resolution. The notification issue is definitely a problem for me as well.
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S24
Try turning categories back on for notifications. For some reason they have been disabled by default in One UI 6.1. Settings>Notifications>Advanced settings>Manage notification categories for each app (bottom).
Sunshyn33
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Yesssss! Thank you so much. I was starting to get really upset.
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S24
Glad I could help! 🙂 If you feel I have resolved this concern, kindly mark this thread as solved (three dots, accept as solution) by my previous reply. This way, the information remains active in the Community to benefit others!
Traveler519
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Has your s22 been updated to one ui 6? If not I believe that may be the issue. One ui 6 jacked my 23u up!
0 Likes
KevinRunic
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Why aren't we able to assign different sounds to different email addresses? Was able to on my last device. Highly annoying. 
Summest
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

I didn't realize you could ever do that.  I have Edge blink a color according to sender.

Summest
S24 and S21.
0 Likes
KevinRunic
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I have 8 email accounts. I had 8 different notifications on my Note 10 and also my S8. It's weird that feature isn't on the S24