JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[Feature Request]: Allow turn-off accessibility settings to 3rd party applications installed in Modes and Routines.

(Topic created: 08-02-2024 08:34 AM)
huynhdanhlang
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Screenshot_20240802_221808_Modes and Routines.jpgCurrently, in my country (Vietnam), the banking app disallows access if accessibility setting is enabled by 3rd-party applications. The banking app once locked my trading account because of this.

Accessibility is a feature of Android, and I don't think it has become useless because of the banking app 😐.

Modes and Routines is a good feature 😍, and I hope it will be more useful in case the user has some restrictions, as I mentioned for daily use. Because you can enable accessibility, forget, and your account is blocked 😀.
Screenshot_20240802_222033_Modes and Routines.jpg

Example: I open a banking app, and Modes will turn off accessibility settings for 3rd party applications installed (still ensure security) and everything back when I close the app.

It would be appreciated if Samsung implemented this feature in future updates.💪👑

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello huynhdanhlang, 

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

3 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@huynhdanhlang Unfortunately you have landed in the user to user discussion area for Samsung US products and services. To find the site for your geographical area, visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

huynhdanhlang
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Thanks for your suggestion, but I also hope this feature is available on all Samsung devices, not just in my country.

Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello huynhdanhlang, 

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.