JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Where do I find the settings for system volume and notifications volume?

(Topic created: 03-17-2019 12:39 PM)
userCzXv3MEE5z
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Where do I find the settings for system volume and notifications volume, it used to be all in one place.  New update, annoying!! 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Ok,  I've read this 3 times and I think I finally figured out what is needed. Try this...

Push vol up button

Media volume slider appears

Look in the center of the window. See the tiny spot in the bottom middle of the tab? 

Slide that down

There are the remainder of the volume controls. 

Is this what you're looking for? 

View solution in context

10 Replies
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

You can change your sound and volume levels under Settings>Sound.

You will have an option to customize to your liking.

Hope this finds you well

Thank you

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userCzXv3MEE5z
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I don't want to have to go to my setting each time to adjust volume. It used to be all in one touch with the left hand button! 

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

We wanted to elaborate for you, You need to change the settings to your liking. The option that you are wanting to enable is control media using your volume button, which is at the bottom of the options to choose from and that is causing you to experience this issue. 

Please reach back out to us and let us know your concerns have been resolved.

Thanks

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userCzXv3MEE5z
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I had it set that way and can only control the media settings, not ring tone settings, notifications settings and system settings . like before.  I would press the button, tap on ringtone and all the settings would come up.  Now I can't do that, bad take away!!!

0 Likes
userCzXv3MEE5z
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hope it gets fixed  Because I am not happy at all!!

0 Likes
userCzXv3MEE5z
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Would love to reverse this horrible update!!

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

So when you enable/disable that setting what happens? Have you tested if your able to control all volumes when the device is placed into safe mode?

0 Likes
userCzXv3MEE5z
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

When I enable media I can only control the Media, when I disable I can only control the ring tone. 

0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Ok,  I've read this 3 times and I think I finally figured out what is needed. Try this...

Push vol up button

Media volume slider appears

Look in the center of the window. See the tiny spot in the bottom middle of the tab? 

Slide that down

There are the remainder of the volume controls. 

Is this what you're looking for?