JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I make the keys wider on the note10+ keyboard?

(Topic created: 08-15-2023 06:55 PM)
Zeus408
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

How can i make the keys wider on the note10+ keyboard??? They are too narrow for my fingers

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Samsung’s Keys Cafe will allow you to change the width of keys on the keyboard. It is available in the Galaxy Store.

View solution in context

14 Replies
Grayo
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello! Settings> Search> "keyboard"> Samsung Keyboard> Size and Tranparency, this may help. If it doesn't you can always try switching to a different keyboard (which you can install on the Google Play Store or Galaxy Store).

Zeus408
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
No this doesnt make the keys wider and im not going to go thru every single app on playstore just to see which one has this option
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hmmm. There may be a 3rd party keyboard app out there that provides this functionality. Generally, however, because of the layout of QWERTY-type keyboards, it would be extremely difficult to widen the keys without needed extra screen space to accommodate them. In essence, the keyboard would need extra rows and effectively not be QWERTY any more. I hope that made sense lol. ðŸ˜…

Zeus408
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
There should be enough space esp on the note10 screen for a little wider keys
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have an S22 Ultra, so you're right; there may be a little extra room, but not very much. There is probably a keyboard app out there for the visually impaired, to make the buttons easier to press. Something like this might be what you're after. 

Zeus408
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I just want a wider key nothing for virtually impaired 😭
0 Likes
Zeus408
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thanks
Solution
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Samsung’s Keys Cafe will allow you to change the width of keys on the keyboard. It is available in the Galaxy Store.
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Oh wow, I stand corrected! I didn't know this! Then again, I don't use Keys Cafe (maybe I should?) ðŸ˜… I'm playing around with the settings now. How would I space the keys? I'm certain @Zeus408 is eager to find out lol. 

0 Likes