JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Visual voicemail only plays messages, no transcript

(Topic created: 06-22-2024 08:54 AM)
Kevin-1701
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

The visual voicemail (green icon 0_0) only plays messages, if it's "visual" I should also be able to read the message. It should make a transcript and show the words. Any suggestions welcome. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@Kevin-1701 Visual voicemail allows you to see all the messages, message details and access them in random order. Unlike call in voicemail which forces you to access each message in order. It does not necessarily have anything to do with providing a transcript. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
GaryB82
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Contact your carrier they are the ones that provide Visual Voicemail

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Solution
LongHiker
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@Kevin-1701 Visual voicemail allows you to see all the messages, message details and access them in random order. Unlike call in voicemail which forces you to access each message in order. It does not necessarily have anything to do with providing a transcript. 

Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Transcription is not available in the app that I have circled in the screenshot.

In order to have transcription, you would have to download your carriers' visual voicemail app.
If you are on Verizon on an unlocked device, it is not possible!
Verizon only makes it available to devices purchased through them.1719082234367.jpg
0 Likes