JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No update since May 2022 and call swap/merge gone?

(Topic created: 09-09-2023 03:23 AM)
Nina1951
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I CAN'T SEEM TO GET MY MERGE AND SWAP BACK ON MY PHONE SAMSUNG GALAXY A03 

THE WAY I HAD IT BEFORE THE UP DATE😔😔😔😔😔
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thank you for elaborating that! Call swapping and merging is a feature managed by your carrier, so it would be best to contact them for further assistance. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hi there, welcome to the Community, and thanks for reaching out. I can certainly understand the frustration of not getting software updates on your phone. Software updates are like oil changes and tune-ups for your phone or tablets - they keep things running smoothly. They also help improve the user interface, enhance security, and remove minor bugs. We recommend updating the software whenever a new version is available so you can make sure your device stays in tip-top shape. Use this guide for the myriad of ways to update your device: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077582/

If this still doesn't get your device updated, it would be best to contact your carrier, since they are the ones who roll updates out to the users' end. 

Can you elaborate on what you mean by the "merge and swap" you are wanting back on your phone? More details will help us assist!

Nina1951
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Merge And Swaps Is When I'm On A Call And Then A 2nd Call Comes In That's When I Used To See Merge And Swap Appear On The Screen
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thank you for elaborating that! Call swapping and merging is a feature managed by your carrier, so it would be best to contact them for further assistance.