JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S7 FE+ SM-610 missing Magnifier feature.

(Topic created: 08-22-2024 11:09 PM)
john12x
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Hi, this is a new tablet for me and I noticed that the Magnifier feature is missing. When I go to Visibility Enhancement the option for it is not there. I do have the Magnification option, and the magnifier option is supposed to be right below it, but it's not. I did try to search within the settings, but I got no results. The developer options are unlocked. 

A funny thing here is under the Accessibility shortcut, the icon for the Magnifier is there, but when I click on it, nothing happens. Under the Accessibility > Recommend for you tab there is not an option for the magnifier.

Zooming in through the camera app works, and using a third-party app works, too.
The OS is fully upgraded including the July security patch. I am comfortable working on the hood of an operating system, so if there's an option to fix this, I would like to do it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

@john12x Just checked my Tab S9+ and I see the same. It looks like this might only be a feature available on the phones. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

@john12x Just checked my Tab S9+ and I see the same. It looks like this might only be a feature available on the phones.