Original topic:

Lock screen keyboard only shows white circles with no numbers in the circles

(Topic created: 08-08-2023 04:13 PM)
userJWLv7pfVmi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Please help. My two Samsung Ta

b 6 Lites have the same issue on their lock screens. I have only solid white circles where there should be numbers in them. 

Initially the numbers were fine, eventually they got more faint and just had an outline of the numbers. Last week they totally disappeared on both tablets around the same time. I have to key my pin by guessing where the numbers are. I've tried every setting and nothing fixes it. 

I'm hoping someone has an idea. Samsung tech support was no help after 45 mins on the phone and a bit of the smart tutor app. 
0 Likes
JUMP TO SOLUTION
13 Replies
userJWLv7pfVmi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
This worked perfectly! Accessibility settings reset did it! Thank you!! Wish I had found you weeks ago when l was trying everything to get this fixed and calling Samsung & "UbrokeWeFix" local tech support. None had any ideas as did no one on social media. You are the top dog with Samsung Tech Support!
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Tablets
💙:hundred_points:
0 Likes
userJWLv7pfVmi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Hey my new friend!

I have all Samsung devices and use antenna TV. Is there a way to reverse the process and watch antenna TV on my tab 6 lite tablet or S20 ultra?

I've yet to find a solution to this. Can you help? My Samsung TV is a 43 inch 4K.
0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Tablets
Yes but your TV will need to be on Samsung SmartThings needs to be installed on your tablets and phones your TV tablets and phones need to be signed into your Samsung account once you are watching TV make sure your tablet or phone is on the same Wi-Fi network and on the same channel either 2.4 or 5 gigahertz once that's done you have a remote on Samsung SmartThings for your TV at the top of the remote is three dots press those three dots and it will give you an option it actually gives you several options one of the options is watch what's on your TV on your phone or tablet this will directly connect your TV to your Samsung device you will have Crystal Clear sound and picture of whatever you are doing on your TV including video games it's pretty awesome
0 Likes