JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Terrible Firmware v2210. Can I get hold of the previous version

(Topic created: 05-22-2024 01:15 PM)
StephenTate
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

My TV is a QE55Q70AATXXU.  and I have been realy pleased with it, stunning picture...

However recently had a automated firmware update to 2210 !!!

What a disaster.  Now the EPG doesn't update when browsing, and the sound drops out completely. You have to change channel and back again and it returns.

CAN I change the firmware to an earlier version, (as there is no further update) to fix the terrible bugs that have been added ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

No, you can't roll back the firmware.  Try unplugging the TV for a minute to let it completely reset and see if that helps.   Good idea to do that after every update. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

No, you can't roll back the firmware.  Try unplugging the TV for a minute to let it completely reset and see if that helps.   Good idea to do that after every update. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro