Original topic:

Poor black background and foreground

(Topic created: 02-25-2024 08:38 AM)
Glider75
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

IMG_3501.jpeg

This is happening with a two month old QLED TV. Model QN55Q60CAF . Have three other Samsung tv’s and not experiencing this problem on them. Happens on live tv or cloud DVR recordings, but doesn’t happen with same signal on other Samsung televisions using same signal.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! I completely understand your concerns with the TV darkness on the screen. I'll be more than delighted to assist you with this issue. Can you make sure your software is updated? Navigate to Setting> Support> Software update> Update Now.  Also, check your brightness on the TV to make any adjustments. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Mark7com
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Have you tried restarting the tv? You can restart the TV by pressing and holding the power button on the remote control for about 7 seconds.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! I completely understand your concerns with the TV darkness on the screen. I'll be more than delighted to assist you with this issue. Can you make sure your software is updated? Navigate to Setting> Support> Software update> Update Now.  Also, check your brightness on the TV to make any adjustments.