JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q990D Distortion/Rattle at high frequency

(Topic created: 06-10-2024 07:36 AM)
mrblx007
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I’ve just picked it up 4 days back. I was impressed first couple of days. I was playing around with settings and some music to get the proper sound. Found the rear satellite speakers distorts/rattles during high bass frequency. Have called for a support, and waiting for them to get back. Wanted to know if your speakers also replicates the same sort of distortion.

Settings I used -

AirPlay from iPhone 15 Pro Max (tried it on HDMI ARC too, still the same issue), Mode - Adaptive/Surround (while Standard the rear satellites aren't activated), Volume - 30, SpaceFit Pro - On, Bass Enhancement - On, Channel Levels - Default

Music I used - Mandy Love Theme

Link to sound recording (around 00:11 and 00:30)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately, we were unable to reproduce the symptoms you described. Since this is the case this will be something that will require service. So that I can get this set up please send the following information in a private message to me or any of the other Samsung moderators.

Place of purchase:
First and Last Name:
Physical Street Address:
City, State, and Zip Code:
Home phone number:
Alternate phone number:     
Email address: 

Model Number:

Serial Number:

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately, we were unable to reproduce the symptoms you described. Since this is the case this will be something that will require service. So that I can get this set up please send the following information in a private message to me or any of the other Samsung moderators.

Place of purchase:
First and Last Name:
Physical Street Address:
City, State, and Zip Code:
Home phone number:
Alternate phone number:     
Email address: 

Model Number:

Serial Number: