JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Workout history not showing in Samsung Health app with a Galaxy Watch 7

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
hYYmXlq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I just started using Samsung Health with a new Galaxy Watch 7.  I've worked out several times the last few days and recorded the workouts with my watch.  The workouts appear in the Google Fit app but I can't find them in the Health app.  Another post here said that it should appear under the exercise tiles on the home screen but it doesn't.  Where can I find the history>?

Samsung_hYYmXlq_0-1727188258679.png

6 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@hYYmXlq On your watch did you record the workouts with Google Fit? 

It looks like you have your Watch's workouts synced with Google Fit. I'm pretty sure that means it won't send it to Samsung Health app. 

0 Likes
hYYmXlq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for the response.  I'm using the active tile that appears to be from Samsung Health

hYYmXlq_0-1727191349944.png

0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@hYYmXlq Do you have Google Fit on your watch and enabled? 

I'm guessing that when you opened Google Fit (on your watch or phone) there was something you agreed to that channels all workout info to Google Fit. 

hYYmXlq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I do have Google Fit on the watch and it is activated.  Seems you are suggesting that I uninstall and try that.... I will do that and see how that works today with my workout.  Thanks for the recommendation, I'll post back.

Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
That is the tile for the Sansung heath app, but if your data is being recorded to Google fit, it may bypass Samsung health. You may have to unlink it from your watch. You should have this section in your health app.

Is any of your health data appearing in the health app?
Look for the "workouts this week" section and tap for your history. If you don't have this section, you may have to add it to your screen in the "edit home" settings on the dot menu.1727192487327.jpg
hYYmXlq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

THAT WAS IT!  It was under Edit Home!!!!  Thank you!!!!!

0 Likes