JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Where are the custom stickers stored on the S24 Ultra?

(Topic created: 02-23-2024 10:22 AM)
Jojo99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

After I create a custom sticker on my S24 Ultra, I cannot find where the images are stored. I know how to access them and they are showing when I want to add them to another image, but on my S22 Ultra, they were stored in my Gallery in  the "Clipped Images" folder. The new ones that I have created with my S24 are not adding to the same folder or (anywhere in my Gallery) as were added by my S22. I have also gone into Samsung My Files and turned on Show hidden system files and this didn't work either.

Where are these little rascals being stored & how can I get them to start adding to my Clipped Images folder in my Gallery? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Orphanedhanyou
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

On my 23 Ultra:

When you are saving the clipped image, instead of picking save as sticker pick the 3 dots to the right and pick save as image. They save in a new a folder "clipped images" in gallery. 

View solution in context

21 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
They are stored kinda in the gallery to access them open a photo then click the pencil to edit then click the sticker icon if you want to delete a sticker long press on it 1708713235411.jpg1708713235426.jpg1708713235442.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

userWuIpDkJiCn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you so much!
0 Likes
Jojo99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Thanks  GaryB82Right, I understand that. My statement/question was on my S22 Ultra they would save in my Gallery in a folder named Clipped Images. All of the ones that I create since upgrading to the S24 Ultra are not saving to that folder or anywhere in my Gallery. Is there a way to get my new custom stickers to appear in my gallery "Clipped Images"?

userGJ0BfO63P2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
It appears that the customization feature in the gallery options must be enabled. They indicate that they will use your data for "recommendations," and one such recommendation is to use your stickers the next time you open your messages if you have opted in to use their customization services.
Members_BRN4ll4
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

I don't see anything under gallery customization which I have turned on to use my stickers when I open messages.

userSGgYjLTItX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm having the same problem, I can't find those stickers I created from the gallery
userUAXWWmVX0Z
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same here. Previously they auto saved to a clipped images album. They will appear in gallery only if selecting "save as image" when selecting the subject matter on a photo.
Members_BRN4ll4
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Yes, and they aren't small like the stickers were. I can access stickers with the edit on a photo as recommended above but that only lets you put them on a different photo. I tried copy thinking it would go on the clipboard, but that didn't work either. So frustrating.

Solution
Orphanedhanyou
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

On my 23 Ultra:

When you are saving the clipped image, instead of picking save as sticker pick the 3 dots to the right and pick save as image. They save in a new a folder "clipped images" in gallery.