JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S24: Samsung pass Issues

(Topic created: 01-28-2024 02:05 AM)
userO2JreGtr80
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I can get the samsung pass to work. I have tried everything I can think and nothing. Never had this problem when switching phone. Hope someone has better way to fix this issue. Please advise. Thank you 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Pirulí
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I was able to get mine working. Hopefully, it doesn't stop functioning again. What I did was turn off the wifi and open my Samsung Pass app with my phone data. It finally verified my fingerprint. Hopefully, this helps you, too!

View solution in context

14 Replies
userO2JreGtr80
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I can't, is what I meant. If everyone can help me with this
0 Likes
Pirulí
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm having the same issue. It says that it can't verify my fingerprint. I'm having the same issue with my Galaxy Tab9 Ultra as well. I submitted a report for the tablet a few days ago and still haven't gotten a solution.
loudd2v
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
It worked when I first set the phone up and I forgot what I did and it stopped working it also did the same thing when I got my s23 ultra but I forgot how it started working again
0 Likes
userO2JreGtr80
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
That's exactly what is telling me that it can't verify my fingerprint. Previous phones, you take it off and download it again, problem solved. Now nothing 😤
0 Likes
loudd2v
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I feel like it's gonna take weeks before samsung does anything about it 1706478361697.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
Pirulí
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I was able to get mine working. Hopefully, it doesn't stop functioning again. What I did was turn off the wifi and open my Samsung Pass app with my phone data. It finally verified my fingerprint. Hopefully, this helps you, too!
DiscoInfrno
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Confirming this also worked for me as well.  I turned off WiFi, rebooted the phone, and then tried registering my print one more time and it finally took it.  Thank you!!!

MistaBoyd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks. My frustration has subsided.
userO2JreGtr80
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
That definitely worked. Thank you 😊