Original topic:

Galaxy AI restrictive on what you can and cannot say?

(Topic created: a week ago)
SnowyW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Is it me, or does it seem like Galaxy's AI is being too restrictive on what you can and cannot say? I've been having some frustrating issues with it regarding the ability to grammar check and spell check any grammatical errors that are being made throughout the text. Whether you toggle the ability for offensive language or not, it still says "Can't correct due to inappropriate content." No matter what I do. I love Samsung keyboard, but the AI is terrible. Oh, don't even get me started on how every time I try to use Google voice typing, it keeps dismissing. Does anybody have any solutions to the AI issue? 

usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
I asked if it can grammar check a sentence for me. It replied this

Absolutely! Send me a sentence and I'll do my best to point out any grammar errors or offer suggestions for improvement.
SnowyW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Ohhh, I see now
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
The Samsung keyboard offers grammarly for punctuation if you enable it. I don't use voice, though. That would be a disaster if I were to verbalize, lol
SnowyW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I would prefer that they keep that over Samsung AI. Unfortunately, I have to pay a subscription to enjoy its full benefits.
Tycoonin87
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I would love to use that feature, but I like using talk-to-text, and that creates run-on sentences. Grammarly won't pick it up, but the AI does because I tell it to, but then nearly everything is offensive.
0 Likes
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Really, I don't know what the full benefits entail, but there is grammarly punctuation assistance; however, it couldn't detect plagiarism or change the inflection or tone or verbiage. I even think this app will help with punctuation as well, but I am not sure.
jade101
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Galaxy AI is still new it won't do everything you want it do to
meatcanyon
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
That's not the point. Like if I were to say " I'm ignorant of something" it says it's inappropriate content. Example: I'm ignorant of the facts as in I'm un informed or unaware of a specific fact. That's shouldn't be considered " inappropriate content"
0 Likes
jade101
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
True
OHGREATONE
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Who are they to determine what I say? That's bull. It gets on my nerves. All the money you spend on these things and they wanna dictate . Elon, needs to make a phone with AI QUICK. or someone who doesn't censor people