JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Direct Share Favorites

(Topic created: 06-27-2024 06:48 AM)
mysticpuglover
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm trying to change the contact options on the Direct Share. I've gone into Good Lock's Home Up like I've seen suggested in other posts. However when I try to add to Favorite's in Direct Share I only have app options of Google Drive and Email. Within those apps, I only have a couple of options. Like under Email, I only have three contacts to select.

How do I get more apps and contacts to show up to add?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Thank you for that information. At this time there isn't an option to edit contacts or remove contacts. I would recommend submitting an error report and providing this feedback to our engineering team directly. Give this link a try for the steps to submit an error report: https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/mobile-devices/raising-an-error-report-via-samsung-members-app/

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
mysticpuglover
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Screenshot_20240627_082059_IntentResolver.jpgScreenshot_20240627_084336_Home Up.jpg

0 Likes
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of having our favorite contacts accessible. Have you tried going to settings > advanced options > and turning on the see contacts when sharing option?

0 Likes
mysticpuglover
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes I have that on
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Thank you for that information. At this time there isn't an option to edit contacts or remove contacts. I would recommend submitting an error report and providing this feedback to our engineering team directly. Give this link a try for the steps to submit an error report: https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/mobile-devices/raising-an-error-report-via-samsung-members-app/

0 Likes