JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Are there more languages coming

(Topic created: 02-14-2024 09:04 PM)
Vasiaua1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Are there more languages coming to AI translation. Like call translation and Conversation translation. I would be nice if there was Ukrainian 
17 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
No one knows at the moment what languages will be added to Live Translate

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
shtat
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I would like to propose that Samsung consider expanding its language support for transnaltion and other AI features.

Currently, Samsung only supports a limited number of languages, which can be a barrier for users in many parts of the world. By adding support for additional languages, Samsung can improve its accessibility and reach a wider audience.

Samtech
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

I think samsung will definately do this in the comming days...as big countries like india and many other...samsung should add indian languages asap.

Currently not available in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bangali, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Etc.

These are some of the most widely spoken languages in India, where Samsung has a large market share. By adding support for these languages, Samsung can enhance its customer satisfaction and loyalty, as well as attract new users who prefer to use their native languages on their devices.

0 Likes
Adymoh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I bought it cuz in the television commercials say that you can speak with anyone in any language with live translation, and only have 7 languages, I am looking for Arabic and it is not available. I am very upset about that, for me it is a deception that they say that when it is not true. 😡 I only need translate to ARABIC. 😤
Options
Galaxy S24
They recently stated that more languages will be coming in the near future. Fingers crossed that you'll get Arabic as part of the next language update.
Jose007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Try passing by the Samsung store or one of those phones Arabic stores, they will the way.
0 Likes
Wms24
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
How to change the language of the s24 ultra that is not available? (It's not changing the keyboard language!)
How to change the language of the s24 ultra that is not available? (It's not changing the keyboard language!) For example: there is Portuguese in Portugal but there is no Portuguese in Brazil. How to download or add the Brazilian Portuguese language to the system?
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Here is the correct procedure. The Samsung Suggested section shows all languages compatible with your device, while All Languages shows all languages supported by the Android platform.Screenshot_20240215_233532_Settings_1000051532_1708068933.pngScreenshot_20240215_233608_Settings_1000051534_1708068969.pngScreenshot_20240215_233615_Settings_1000051535_1708068975.pngScreenshot_20240215_233651_Settings_1000051536_1708069011.png