JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Are there more languages coming

(Topic created: 02-05-2024 03:58 AM)
Vasiaua1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Are there more languages coming to AI translation. Like call translation and Conversation translation. I would be nice if there was Ukrainian 
17 Replies
Solution
BruZZi
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24

More languages support will be added eventually.

adamvieliky
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I work with a great many people that speak Russian and I constantly have to translate messages or have conversations translated, I was very excited to hear of the features that were offered on the S24 line. I understand that more languages are planning on being added but I really would like to know if anyone has any ideas of when the Russian language will be added in to these AI features.
msvd10
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
There is a translator addon but it is not available on the Samsung browser for me, I have to use the beta version. If you need to do heavy translation, chrome maybe a better browser for you
0 Likes
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
They are referring to the S24's new Live Translate feature for messaging and phone calls. It's nothing to do with the browser add-ons.
0 Likes
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung's official website only says that "more may be added with software updates". There's no mention of which languages or when to expect them.

https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/mobile-devices/how-many-languages-does-the-live-translate-feature...
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
That website is for the Middle East market. English (India), English (UK), Spanish (Spain), Hindi, Polish, and Thai are incompatible on devices sold in the Americas, except for Wi-Fi-only tablets.
0 Likes
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes I know. I tried to find this info on the US website, but it just errored when I switched it. I don't think region would make any difference in what languages are available.
user_89vut75x4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I wanted hungarian and russian live translation so I bought the S24U, i have my native language french, an already spoken language english, and maybe Vietnamese can be useful.

A lot of language are missing and I literraly don't see any difference with S24U and S22U, I should have not upgrade. And the AI words looks to be well integrated and smart, while it is not. It is like bixby when they released it. Unfinished.

AI can now do live translation, too bad they went in a non AI way and released this too fast. 

Saadia
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Is there any chance we app be able to get live translate for Arabic and urdu ???