JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature Request: Buds 3 Pro - add double press/tap to hang up phone call instead of the single press/tap

(Topic created: Saturday)
chrishill3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Could you all please add double press/tap to hang up phone call instead of the single press/tap. When putting the buds 3 Pro in while already in a call and trying to make sure I get a secure fit, I seem to always end up hanging up the phone call due to the single press/tap. And I guarantee I'm not the only one that's having this issue. Believe a lot of other people would love for this to be implemented.

Please and thank you for your time.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes