JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to disable Live Transcribe?

(Topic created: 02-05-2024 06:14 AM)
John021
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

There's apps on my phone that's brand new that record me talking and my phone conversations. Anyone heard of live transcribe? It comes on when it wants and records me talking and whatever going on at that point in time someone help me plz?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Live transcribe isn't a spying app it's built into the new s24's to translate other languages you maybe able to disable it by long pressing on it

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Live transcribe isn't a spying app it's built into the new s24's to translate other languages you maybe able to disable it by long pressing on it

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

John021
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I have a new Samsung a15 and it shouldn't even be there it wasn't when I bought the phone two weeks ago it just showed up and comes on when it wants and I can't Uninstall the app
0 Likes
Focr06
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You can turn it off in phone settings. It's made for you to answer a call but text the other person at the same time instead. It's not spying on you! But you can turn it off under dialer settings.
0 Likes
Focr06
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It can be turned off. 1707144051161.jpg
0 Likes