JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I connect my phone with Bluetooth?

(Topic created: 01-13-2024 04:27 PM)
rut1
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

How can i connect my phone with bluetooth

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello, welcome to the Samsung Community! I understand your concerns on wanting to connect your a Bluetooth device to your phone and I will be more than happy to help. 

The most common way to connect Bluetooth devices to your phone or tablet is through the Settings menu, whether it’s a pair of wireless headphones or a portable speaker. Just make sure Bluetooth is enabled, and then pairing a device will be easy.

Navigate to and open Settings 

Tap Connections 

Tap Bluetooth and then tap the switch to turn on 

Make sure that your Bluetooth device is in pairing mode

From the Bluetooth settings menu, tap Scan

Then select your desired Bluetooth device from the list of available devices Follow the prompts to complete the pairing

(If you’d like to use Bluetooth headphones or earbuds to answer calls, make sure the audio settings are turned on for your headphones. Otherwise, the output will come through the phone)

Your Bluetooth device may not connect to your phone or tablet if it's already connected to another device. If you've previously paired your Bluetooth device to another device that is in range, try disconnecting it from that device before pairing it with a new one.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello, welcome to the Samsung Community! I understand your concerns on wanting to connect your a Bluetooth device to your phone and I will be more than happy to help. 

The most common way to connect Bluetooth devices to your phone or tablet is through the Settings menu, whether it’s a pair of wireless headphones or a portable speaker. Just make sure Bluetooth is enabled, and then pairing a device will be easy.

Navigate to and open Settings 

Tap Connections 

Tap Bluetooth and then tap the switch to turn on 

Make sure that your Bluetooth device is in pairing mode

From the Bluetooth settings menu, tap Scan

Then select your desired Bluetooth device from the list of available devices Follow the prompts to complete the pairing

(If you’d like to use Bluetooth headphones or earbuds to answer calls, make sure the audio settings are turned on for your headphones. Otherwise, the output will come through the phone)

Your Bluetooth device may not connect to your phone or tablet if it's already connected to another device. If you've previously paired your Bluetooth device to another device that is in range, try disconnecting it from that device before pairing it with a new one.